WHY IT MATTERS
The issue is massive and we can’t do it alone. A big thanks goes to our funding partners who do creative events and donate out of the goodness of their hearts to support our cause.
Businesses and communities that give are more productive, work better together and benefit from the good feelings their generosity provides.
Money you raise goes to support our awareness and care initiatives, including but not limited to:
- Support families when a girl returns home from sex trafficking and exploitation
- Assist with transitions and struggles with acceptance and the heartache their situation brings to family members
- Reassure and offer advice and tools to enable parents and guardians to support their loved one dealing with trauma and shame
- Creating safe places for victims to heal
- Referral and care resource partner programs for vulnerable girls to find safety, hope, and treatment options to ensure their future
- Hosting local “Freedom Days” to bring awareness to Courage for Freedom in fun and creative ways in your community, teams, or audience
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Host an event
- Pie (or other) auction
- Host a concert
- Hockey tournament
- Courageous gala
- Euchre tournament
- Your idea HERE!